In Reply to: Re: Not sure I understand this phenomenon. posted by Werner on March 7, 2007 at 02:18:59:
...instructive as always. Incidentally, having a number of alternative filters to play with in my CDP my misguided ears always tell me to use filter 4 when using PCM which nevertheless allows for a certain level of Nyquist imaging. I see that John Atkinson found that was his preference too in his review of the dCS Verona. Curious, eh?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 24 bit 96khz or 192khz ?? - email@example.com 11:00:15 02/28/07 (15)
- For CD Playback, Neither..... - Todd Krieger 03:43:08 03/01/07 (4)
- Any Specific Players? - Robertc88 07:03:16 03/01/07 (3)
- You mean 96K or 96K and 192K? - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:24:41 02/28/07 (9)
- Not sure I understand this phenomenon. - The Rev 12:22:29 03/01/07 (8)
- Re: Not sure I understand this phenomenon. - PAR 13:04:22 03/01/07 (6)
- Re: Not sure I understand this phenomenon. - the rev 10:31:34 03/02/07 (5)
- Re: Not sure I understand this phenomenon. - PAR 16:01:21 03/04/07 (4)
- Re: Not sure I understand this phenomenon. - Ted Smith 12:44:45 03/01/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.