In Reply to: Re: Chris VH AC cables posted by blake on July 30, 2004 at 19:49:18:
I have built an AC cord using JPS in-wall cable with P&S AC plug and Furutech gold plated IEC (clam shell type). I broke it in for a month on a dehumidifier. The sound was too soft for my liking. The gold plated IEC is said to be softer sounding. Did you try any other connectors on your cord? I have a Marinco plug and could strip Marinco IEC from my very first 19364 cable. Or I could use Schurter IEC. Did cryoing of the in-wall cable make a big difference?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Chris VH AC cables - wineau 12:51:36 07/30/04 (10)
- I also rave about the VH AC cables - kbuzz 13:46:01 08/02/04 (0)
- Re: Chris VH AC cables - cdc 12:08:14 08/01/04 (0)
- Re: Chris VH AC cables - George Hoenninger 10:53:04 08/01/04 (0)
- Re: Chris VH AC cables - StevenACNJ 04:43:28 07/31/04 (0)
- Re: Chris VH AC cables - blake 19:49:18 07/30/04 (4)
- JPS in-wall cable - TonyB 10:39:58 08/03/04 (3)
- Chris VH AC cables rock on video, too - tweakydee 19:08:16 07/30/04 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.