In Reply to: RE: If that's the only problem posted by danlaudionut on August 8, 2012 at 20:42:20:
Hi Dan, were you using 1/4" out of the DI to the board or from the piano to the board? Either way, you're not getting a true balanced signal.
It has to be XLR>XLR from the DI to the board to work properly.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - xlr phone adapter - danlaudionut 01:40:03 08/04/12 (10)
- If that's the only problem - driver 06:08:35 08/07/12 (8)
- RE: If that's the only problem - danlaudionut 22:51:29 08/07/12 (7)
- RE: If that's the only problem - driver 13:31:07 08/08/12 (6)
- RE: If that's the only problem - danlaudionut 13:35:31 08/08/12 (5)
- RE: xlr phone adapter - SgreenP@MSN.com 20:56:38 08/04/12 (0)