I have some unterminated 2m MIT Mi-330's and looking for a good RCA that will be worthy of these interconnects. It looks like the cables are about 8.5 - 9.0 mm in thickness.
My budget is about $50-75 for a set of 4. Hopefully incl. shipping and maybe pay via Paypal. As a full-time student I have to be selective with my budget.
I actually have 2 pair that both came with RCA's on one end and Camac on the other. Already removed and sold the Camac's. Then combined the factory RCA's on one pair. Have been using them from my pre to Acoustat Servo amps and have been very happy with the results. My plan is to re-terminate the second pair with something as good or better than the originals and sell the 1st pair.
I've been looking and looking and just get overwhelmed. I thought the Eichman Bullets were intriguing but have doubts about the ability to safely connect the large conductors (as per some of the troubles I've read about longevity).
Any recommendations are appreciated.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Need rec. for RCA's (for vintage MIT MI-330's) - dogwan 11:21:04 07/19/12 (9)
- RE: Need rec. for RCA's (for vintage MIT MI-330's) - Martythomas 09:16:10 07/20/12 (4)
- Valab Rhodium carbon - dogwan 18:24:04 07/22/12 (2)
- Valab Carbon rca connector... - Duster 12:45:37 07/24/12 (0)
- RE: Valab Rhodium carbon - Martythomas 08:31:24 07/23/12 (0)
- HiFi-Tuning version... - Duster 18:25:17 07/20/12 (0)
- RE: Need rec. for RCA's (for vintage MIT MI-330's) - rwiley 16:44:56 07/19/12 (0)
- RE: Need rec. for RCA's (for vintage MIT MI-330's) - Duster 15:00:02 07/19/12 (2)