In Reply to: RE: *seriously* posted by Cpk on July 1, 2012 at 16:14:06:
Please show me, even anecdotally, where or how this is true:(wires)
are optimized for a high and low frequencies typically have differing wire gauges or geometries or conductors or dielectrics or a combination of some or all the above plus some variable I haven't listed
What variables are those? voodoo? seriously, what are they? DC will travel the same down different gauge wire provided it can handle the current, so..........how do you optimally tune a wire to a given frequency?
You make the claim so I'd like to hear this.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Using A Bi-Wire configured pair of speaker cable for a single wire application... - Julien43 08:32:52 06/30/12 (11)
- Thanks Guys!! - Julien43 15:30:43 06/30/12 (1)
- RE: Thanks Guys!! - Duster 16:26:51 06/30/12 (0)
- RE: Using A Bi-Wire configured pair of speaker cable for a single wire application... - Duster 12:13:33 06/30/12 (7)
- Are you *seriously* trying to say... - rlw 01:21:35 07/01/12 (6)
- RE: *seriously* - Cpk 16:14:06 07/01/12 (5)
- RE: Using A Bi-Wire configured pair of speaker cable for a single wire application... - gshepardbuster 11:17:23 06/30/12 (0)
This post or thread is not considered to be in the spirit of this forum.
We ask that those with an interest in the subject, take it to the Propeller Head Plaza, or to private e-mail.
No further follow-ups will be considered.
Thank you for your support of the Asylum.