I just got a pair from Amherst Audio. They have a clean, raw, but precise sound, if that makes sense. They replace my Audio Note (UK) Vx cable between my CD player and preamp...at 1/3 the price. They make music sound real without any coloration or romance.
Observe, before you think. Think before you open your yap. Act on the basis of experience.
Edits: 05/27/12This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Another vote for Crimson IC's - Frihed89 15:38:55 05/27/12 (8)
- RE: Another vote for Crimson IC's - R Browne 20:00:09 05/27/12 (7)
- Raw was perhaps the wrong word to use - Frihed89 03:04:26 05/28/12 (6)
- Your answer makes perfect sense to me... - R Browne 21:35:42 05/28/12 (3)
- RE: Your answer makes perfect sense to me... - Frihed89 08:11:02 05/29/12 (2)
- RE: Raw was perhaps the wrong word to use - Bob Neill 06:22:21 05/28/12 (1)
- RE: Raw was perhaps the wrong word to use - byegolly 10:51:05 05/28/12 (0)