in parallel, with the two cables beside each other (i.e. not end to end), onto some sort of tab that I could bolt onto another assembly or pop rivet, etc....how would you do it....
the many oval sleeves for use in swaging wire rope would do, except no tab style or bolt style that I can find...mmm
anything in the audio world ???
Thanks for you good help Duster....so many you have helped...
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Duster: If you wanted to connect (2) 10ga wires ... - Minussss3db 12:32:16 05/24/12 (6)
- RE: Duster: If you wanted to connect (2) 10ga wires ... - Minussss3db 13:38:27 06/01/12 (0)
- RE: Duster: If you wanted to connect (2) 10ga wires ... - Duster 15:49:00 05/24/12 (4)
- yes AC delivery....I am seeing that some of the Car Audio - Minussss3db 13:50:16 05/25/12 (3)
- RE: yes AC delivery....I am seeing that some of the Car Audio - Duster 06:46:34 05/26/12 (1)
- Once again, as always....Thanks Duster - Minussss3db 07:55:20 05/27/12 (0)
- Car audio? They also have something like this, - QuadTodd 15:56:17 05/25/12 (0)