I would like to pick out new interconnects to take the place of vintage Monster cable cords from many years ago. Sizes needed are one and two metres. Here is a profile of my current system:
Jolida JD 100 player
Audible illusions M3A pre
a pair of Quicksilver M60 mono blocs
a pair of Vandersteen 2CE Sigs
Music Hall 3.2 table
Magnum Dynalabs MD 90t
I am using Goertz MI 1 four foot bi wire speaker cable. I do not want to break the bank, I would like to make a prudent and lasting choice though.
Your help / opinions / guidance are valued. Thanks for reading!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - a little help choosing interconnects - prince tafari 11:43:47 03/09/05 (5)
- Re: a little help choosing interconnects - prince tafari 10:13:11 03/11/05 (0)
- Re: a little help choosing interconnects - dlarkin_dc 04:44:31 03/10/05 (0)
- Re: a little help choosing interconnects - G man 15:49:54 03/09/05 (0)
- Check out VH Audio - lowebyrrd 14:21:17 03/09/05 (1)
- ditto (nt) - Duster 15:39:04 03/09/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.