Looking for a fat, full bodied midrange cable that doesn't roll off the high end too much. I thought the Truthlink would be good, but in the end I think it is a little rolled off or not open enough in my system. Another cable I tried was the Quadlink and it was a little to warm also. Seems like most everything else I try ~$250 is shooting for more of an analitical sound - I'm looking for something maybe a little colored in the mids. I was thinking of trying the AZ Wow ?? - just waiting for one to show up on Agon.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - fat, full bodied interconnect - KAK 15:47:16 02/14/05 (14)
- Re: fat, full bodied interconnect - Artar1 11:56:17 02/17/05 (0)
- Re: fat, full bodied interconnect - KAK 14:34:12 02/16/05 (0)
- I'll say the dirty word... - tspit74 12:51:08 02/16/05 (2)
- BBE Sonic Maximizer... - Duster 16:09:24 02/17/05 (0)
- Re: I'll say the dirty word... - Chris R 20:33:12 02/16/05 (0)
- VH Audio Pulsar might do the trick for you... - Wellfed 21:31:20 02/15/05 (3)
- the rca version is very neutral - Duster 07:46:07 02/16/05 (2)
- I would agree that the Pulsar is not overly ripe... - Wellfed 08:39:19 02/16/05 (1)
- :-) nt - Duster 08:41:36 02/16/05 (0)
- Re: fat, full bodied interconnect - olddude 15:56:27 02/15/05 (0)
- Re: fat, full bodied interconnect-Cardas - TRUFI 08:26:35 02/15/05 (0)
- Re: fat, full bodied interconnect - G man 16:05:52 02/14/05 (2)
You can not post to an archived thread.