In Reply to: Re: A mystery, but a direction posted by oofer on January 13, 2005 at 11:55:14:
The cable isolator would be useless then (oh, well).
Have you seen these? (see link below):
Perhaps you could try the Auricap Tweak on your AC outlets. It has no compression of dynamics that I can detect.
RF is everywhere...
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Best Value without Wasting Money? - Maxxey 14:53:37 01/12/05 (13)
- Re: Best Value without Wasting Money? - Maxxey 17:28:02 01/17/05 (0)
- Discovery. No snake oil, reasonable prices, and Joe's wire sounds great. nt. - Rick W 16:57:00 01/17/05 (0)
- Chimera Advantage II - paul_s 11:21:28 01/13/05 (1)
- I have the Chimera Advantage ICs and they are GREAT VALUE - blazter 12:04:15 01/20/05 (0)
- Re: Best Value without Wasting Money? - LA6 08:17:57 01/13/05 (0)
- Impossible question - badman 07:11:04 01/13/05 (0)
- I can recommend Auricle Audio's Encore ICs - bartc 06:03:26 01/13/05 (0)
- A mystery, but a direction - oofer 19:50:01 01/12/05 (5)
- Re: A mystery, but a direction - Duster 23:32:55 01/12/05 (4)Follow Ups
- Re: A mystery, but a direction - Duster 12:39:30 01/13/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.