Home Whiner's Woad

Whining, swan dives and other inappropiate topics get moved here.

But, how did it relate to Audio?

The Moderators have to come to our current rule set through trial and error, bot here and on other forums.

While it might be great for national discourse to have long discussion on the nature of race, politics, and social mores, it does absolutely nothing for a forum specifically created to discuss audio.

In fact, The Bored has learned that discussions exactly like that usually in end two scenarios: 1) all out nastiness and name calling along with personal threats, 2) becoming so big and involved that they overwhelm the main page of whatever forum they are on so that no other topics can be seen.

It's a simple matter of forum management.

Which brings us back to the question - Why here?

The are hundreds if not thousands of forums on the web for in-depth discussions of race relations and it's influence on free speech.

If you really want to join the Wild West of discussion here at the Asylum, come joins us "Outside". Search the archives, I'm sure you will find the link somewhere in an old post, I did (about 6+ years ago). Bring your flameproof undies because it can hot out there.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • But, how did it relate to Audio? - darkmoebius 11:26:41 08/04/08 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.