Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Some of the later shows with Emmit Clark were called Mayberry R.F.D

Mike,
The spinoffs were from the Beverly Hillbillys. Before Petticoat Junction, the mother Bea Benaderet had played Pearle Bodine, Jethros mother in the early shows. She moved into the role of the mom on Petticoat Junction after the Hillbillies and died with the show still in production.Green Acres came later too.
Mike, back to the Minimus 7. You and Airtime have always been advocates of putting a new cap in the speakers crossover. Even if I don't do any new crossover mods will a brand new (upper crust) cap replacement make a difference without doing any other major surgery? Also Mike, or anyone reading, why does that cap replacement do that, I want to know the science. Thanks. Airtime,I'm looking at caps for the A-25 if you give me a good go-ahead for that project.
For I sign off I'm going to leave you with some town names somewhere down south thaa....if you can name one I missed let me know......Bugtussle, Mount Pilot, Pixlie, Silar City, Hooterville, and my favorite Crabwells Corner....Mark K.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.