Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

That's okay Stephen R. I don't want your business.

I don't need customers like you with your attitude. You I will ignore completely in the future. You have a juvenile thinking process where you don't need to study, it just has to have a designer brand you know. You are not my targeted customer, and never will be. You are simply a complete amateur.

A professional engineer asks questions, asks for deviations from proven designs to fit their own needs, are inquisitive by nature. They want to improve their own designs with better specifications delivered to them. They will test the capabilities of other vendors and the ones they have been with. That means THEY will go out and seek for it.

You are really a spoon fed lazy cookbook designer of no ambition. I don't want you wasting my time. And that goes for the rest of that herd. The great thing about owning your own business is that you're your own boss. I can take it or leave it what people I want to work with. This is still just a hobby job since I now have disability payments coming to me.

If you want something a company like mine might provide, the customers have to ask the custom part manufacturer what might be done for you. It's not me sending out an infinite list of possibilities for you to find on a big table with a glossy brochure about it for you when you click on it. I am not that big a business. Get real!

The expectations of Stephen R is completely ridiculous in this world! No wonder he's lost on my website. Stay lost, dude!

And everyone, have a nice day.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.