Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Shipment delay

There is a shipment delay which gets me nervous.

Here is an extract from my letter to the seller:

"...Today is the 9th day since my parcel left Canada. It means that, based on my previous experience, it should have been entered in Post of Russia's database on the 3rd or (at most) 5th day from January 20, unless it was sent by International Parcel Surface.

If it was really sent by air as we agreed (and I paid #350.0 CAD for it), it could not take 10 days (or more) for an airplane to reach Moscow.

If it was sent by International Parcel Surface, the shipping cost could not have been so high (350 CAD).

Could you send me the scanned copy of the postal receipt?

I have to take further steps and I request that you, as the sender and owner of the parcel, take your own steps to locate the parcel and ensure its timely and safe delivery.

Best regards,

..."

Silence...No reply...My request is just being ignored.

What he was supposed to answer is "yes" or "no". His silence shows that my suspicious may be true.

I like sellers who are responsive and answer quickly a buyer's questions not only before but also after the purchase. I call them honest and reliable.

Unfortunately, there are others who just don't care after the item has been sold and they received the money.

I will wait for some time and disclose the seller's name here and elsewhere to save other people from such worries.

What do you think?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - Shipment delay - akolegov 21:00:06 01/29/15 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.