Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Audiogon

Hi all, has any one on this site encountered issues with Audiogon and its policies? I responded to a person with an ad for sale who happens to know "Stewart", the owner of Audiogon. He was very rude to me and had Audiogon send me a warning to refrain from talking to the member or they would suspend me. The member was rude and abrasive from the commencement of our conversation. I am shocked that Audiogon takes a power position with the members who helped make them successful. I recently was "ripped off" on Audiogon and filed a complaint and NOTHING was done about it - not even a response. I wonder if there are authorities that should be notified as a lot of money is traded through Audiogon without proper protection of its members. This email from them tonight is further example of their "mightier than thou" attitude. Any comments?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Topic - Audiogon - 2hipsi 22:10:12 03/11/08 (13)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.