Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Wrong forum?

I saw an alarming statistic recently about what percentage of North Americans believe in ghosts, it was mind blowing how high it was! That said if ghosts did exist I doubt you would be the only one :)

Yes I still have the Tannoy Saturns, Rome wasn't built in a day, My original point in coming here was to discuss the western electric 91a, however the discussion side tracked me into reviving an unfinished project from last decade, namely my 2A3 amplifiers. Now prior to getting them going I was absolutely ignorant of how much I would actually like the SET sound.

In the past I owned Goodmans Triaxiom speakers, and also Realistic Mach Ones - that's my only real high efficiency experience. I can't say either are aomething I want to own again. A klipsch or a vintage altec is possuble, and if I was to go in that direction I would consider bi amplification, however I am also considering the full range route. You are correct that different speakers are on the horizon though!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.