Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Chill

you didn't think i would react to your inflamatory post?

>>>The only "real thing" is live music, and even that sounds different in different venues or seating positions. <<<
true bbut since we dont have live music in our listening rooms, we have to settle for sudio equipement,hence AUDIOasylum

>>>Your have your own taste, and others have theirs. <<<
Isn't that what I said when i wrote:
***If yopu prefer the sound of trioded pentodes, thats your right. Just be aware, that others may prefer the real thing.***(meaning triodes)

>>>Please don't put down others or start challenging like Mtry when someone dares to question your authority<<<
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???
where did authority come in?I put no one down. the discussion was about triode wired pentode tubes Vs triode tubes. Why do you insist on mking a big deal out a little thing? There was no abuse involved.

>>>What sounds "good" to you is not everyone's standard. <<<
quite right-I'm sure there are people who think my system is horrible-so what?

you wrote this:
>>>The Asylum doesn't seem to be heading toward ban discussions of DEC/ZEN, SUN, ASUSA and SAS, but are folks, even moderators, trying to laugh them out of town? The "Purist DH SET" snootiness I have seen here lately is disgusting.<<<

clearly a shot at me. I responded with my schematics remark It was tit-for-tat, and I shouldn't have done it. It was wrong.
You seem to be overly sensative tho, and making a mountain out of a molehill about snootiness that is more imagined than real, for none was intended.
Do not let past incedences color your judgment.
Jack

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Chill - Jack G 17:58:31 04/15/00 (1)
    • Re: Chill - Joe Rosen 05:20:37 04/16/00 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.