Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Semantic evasion likewise.

" and you can live with it."

I'm not the one with the problem, so it's just fine by me. And furthermore, my employment is worth far more than a speaker cable test.

"You have made some very strong claims, and you won't provide any evidence, yet you whine incessantly when others point this out."

Oh bullshit. You likewise have made some strong claims and haven't backed up anything you propose either. You haven't even answered the one question of bias I asked.

"If you want to convince anyone that this test you talk about does anything beyond run a desensitized test that will not get to already-measured JND's you have to do better."

So far, you have no hard evidence either, the published cable listening tests have all been criticized in one way or another, inculuding not having enough statistical evidence. (Even if I don't agree with their arguments against the results) Yet you have just persisted on touting that we do the same thing. Some say that's the definition of insanity. Repeating the same thing and expecting different results.

Been nice jerking your chain jj. Throughout this, you've shown to be stuck in the same dogmatic rut that the "Annoyer of Bullies" likes to poke at.

Thanks.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.