Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: My take!

Another problem is that if no difference is found this does not say that no difference was there!! It might as well be the listener or the test itself or some other isue! As a guitarplayer I have tried different types of strings all with different results! But these results have not always been as obvious to others(if at all;o) not used to the instrument as I! Therefore I think small differences often show up better in your own setup!

I think it is quite basic brain knowledge that "stuf" have to be stored for some time before entering some more permanent storage (about 5 minutes was the last I heard)Therefore as you say small snippets of music won't work that well. A musician playing the same instrument for years or one of us lunies listening to the same setup for hours (without tweaking) will have a much better background to evaluete any changes than one listening to bits and pieces on an unknown setup.

My take two ;o)Have fun!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: My take! - Granholm 12:16:47 11/28/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.