Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: It would seem so..

John Es, I have only one nagging question. The rest I can ignore. That is: When and how did I misquote Hummel?
For the rest, it is amazing how many individuals can find 'research errors' in other peoples work, yet not do anything themselves to prove with any evidence of an oversight being actually made. This is what Dr. Ashley did, almost 25 years ago to Walt Jung, and allegedly blocked Walt's 55 page preprint from being put in the AES Journal. It is interesting that Walt Jung is now awarded for his efforts over the years, but when you are an innovator, trust me, you can easily be blocked by those who would take the credit themselves, or stop you just because they cannot change their paradigm of what they think is important in their area of expertise. Just for fun let me quote you a few examples:
"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home" Ken Olsen Pres. of DEC 1977

"I can accept the theory of relativity as little as I can accept the existance of atoms and other such dogmas" Ernst Mach 1913

"X-rays are a hoax" Lord Kelvin 1900

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.