Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: John C, you consistently amaze me

John Es, just to have you understand what I am asking you, I will elaborate somewhat. When I say 'read a book' , I mean a book that might be pertinent to this audio discussion that we have on this website, not your chosen field of activity. I have pointed out Hummel, Forwood, and Dr. Hawksford's papers to you. Why don't you get your company librarian to help you find them? Of course, you can buy them for yourself, if you wish. They are available. I am pretty sure that Dr. Hawksford's papers are published by someone. Why don't you ask him about it? This is what I do, when I want to learn something outside my normal field of understanding. I don't design wires for a living, I design linear ampllfiers. We are not talking about linear amplifiers on this website, any more than we are talking about superconducting magnets, so I have had to find a few sources outside my normal field of understanding, such as physics books and websites, to further understand how electricity really flows. I recommend it to anyone interested in this field.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.