Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

RE: Searching for truth?

I like number 7. That being said, physics wise, its been back to basics. We have to revisit basic fundamental rules of physics (take rule of the right hand for example). What has become apparent to me is that increasingly tiny aspects of electrical phenomenon has become audible.

an example is the magnetic moment of momentum for C13. Found naturally in only 1.1% in all carbon, it seems to have. a very.beneficial effect on audio, particularly on wire insulation.

Still S/N is and can be decieving. I believe it is true for digital processing. However, paradoxially as it may seem, i believe you can hear below the S/N for analog. Since music is generally a longer waveform, the ear can pick up these waveforms even though it may be disturbed by noise. Most noise is random, 1/f types, and thus very difficult to filter electronically.

There are means but unfortunately they aren't cheap.

I believe great advances will be made in EMI field interaction in the near.future. But then i'm a bit prejudiced.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Searching for truth? - unclestu 20:21:18 11/04/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.