Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

RE: Yes they have.

>> Of course not >>

> Why?

You really don't understand the difference between consumers passing judgement on consumer goods and people of a particular religious faith doing comparative surveys of all religions? that does explain a lot about your posts.

>> But your question certainly does tell us a lot about your perspective that you would not see the difference between assessing excellence in audio and assessing the merits fo religions >>

> Excellence in audio according to who? Excellence as assessed how? Someones words of interpretation of sound? To be taken as gospel? Have faith? >

Once again your questions tell us more about you than anything else. Who do you think should evaluate excellence in audio and how should it be done? once again you seem to be confusing religion and consumer products.

>> When it comes to audio, do you have anything other than baggage >>

> You mean like my portable radio? Sure, I have a couple home audio systems. >

You consider a couple porable radios to be home audio *systems* OK,,,,, That also adds some perspective to all your posts. You might want to look into upgrading. From your point it shouldn;t cost much nor should it be difficult to acomplish. you might even start hearing differences you you don't believe exist.

>> If it weren't for the fueds would you actually have any interest in audio? >>

> What or who are the fueds? I do have an interest in foods, but I am not sure how that would correlate with audio.>

The most sure sign of an internet loser is finding personal victories in other peoples' typos. did you dance on the table in nothing but your stained underwear when you saw this golden opportunity to pounce? Must have felt real good huh?

> BTW, how were those NFL games today on your analog TV? >

My "analog TV?" didn't know there was such a thing as analog TVs and digital TVs. Did you mean CRT or tube monitor? I understand how words like analog and tube make guys like you see red.

> Completely absent of the harshness and grain of my digital set>

Difital grain of TV? what are you sniffing?

> I imagine? >

That about sums it up right there.

> Or does video perception not affect your condition? >

My condition? LOL

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.