Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

"Bite me???" That's so "adult" of you Geoff.

"Your claiming to be an architect and then claiming to know something worth more than 2 cents about audio - now, that's an Appeal to Authority! LOL"

You continue to embarass yourself. Yes I am an architect (you can even check it out if you'd like by going to www.polshek.com. I'm sure you'll have lots to say later about that too). Yes, I know more than "two cents" about audio. However, having never related my professional skills with my "two cent" knowledge means there has been no "Appeal to Authority." What it does mean, however, is that you are bothered enough to look at my Asylum profile. Now that's funny! Given how knowledgeable you are about a concept such as the "burden of proof," I'm surprised you would make such an egregious error on such a simple concept as the Appeal to Authority.

"Just when you think you know it all, you can still learn something; well, theoretically, probably not in your particular case. HA HA HA"

And just when I thought you'd only blow the "Appeal to Authority" bit, you go ahead and construct an ad hominem. Nice going.

Keep taking all the shots you want, Geoff. By attacking me with such rancor you do a disservice only to yourself.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.