Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Again Because You're Vague In Your Responses!

Pat D, I asked you to please explain to me once and for all in a clear & precise manner what your beliefs on wires are! You act as if you're being clear in your responses when you are NOT being clear at all and IMHO you are being deliberately vague!

You claim "(I) neglect the term "under some circumstances" for some reason. But I don't neglect that at all. In fact I specifically asked you "Do you or do you not believe that wires effect the sound of a system audibly? If they do how, why and when do they?"

Pat did you notice "...If they do how, why and when do they?" That's my attempt to get you to explain what "under some circumstances" are in a clear and precise manner, so I can understand what you mean and believe!

If these "under some circumstances" you speak of are not what we audiophiles/music lovers encounter at home in our systems then your just making another vain attempt at playing audio politician again. So once and for all state what your beliefs are on wires in a clear and precise manner, or are you afraid to let us know what you really believe?

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.