Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: I guess, once again, you can't deal with the facts...

"Your claims go very strongly against many people's experience."

Sorry, it's fact. Probably been done other places too, but again, because it is proprietary you will find no publically available documentation.

"And, of course, the "mob aspect" will rule as well."

Mob? Whose mob? Yours for not wanting to explore the possibility that in order to satisfy all the DBT critics, you'll have to better than what you are proposing now? The fact that there may be labs which HAVE overcome the difficulties with the published data? The only fact here is that your mind is closed to the possibility that some of the published difficulties have been overcome and you have no interest in persuing it.

"In particular the length of auditory memory simply destroys any chance of having a good result without proximate switching that is listener controlled."

Okay, so you can EXACTLY remember a complex auditory input for 10 minutes or more?

"If you want credibility, put up a paper for review."

Are you really that dense? One, I have made it abundantly clear multiple time that this is NOT my doing. Two, it is PROPRIETARY, I have also made this abundantly clear multiple times. Does someone need to knock it into your head with a hammer and chisel?

"You're starting to look like a straw man working for the anti-DBT camp in my mind."

Your mind needs some cleansing.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.