Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Musical Paradise MP-Berry V2 Music Server.

Trust me......, I learned years ago while visiting a few of my well heeled friends to hear their several hundred thousands dollar systems, and noticed a pattern. While willing to invest this sort of bread on their systems, their actual music collections here far from ideal as each had a total of maybe 75 LPs and 20 CDs each......., I came away knowing that at least I had my priories in order.

As my collection was in the tens of thousands.

As for my next upgrade, I'll definitely have to do a great deal of research, as it seems to become more complicated as one begins to look at more costlier units. So I've to step back and rethink said moves as I'm not in this to have to replace wares every 6-8 months, as I'm more of one of those sorts whom buys his system as a means of refining it with each passing year, as opposed to meaning buying things for slight differences in sonics here or there......, which aren't always for the best......, but sometimes just lateral movements.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Musical Paradise MP-Berry V2 Music Server. - el34eh@yahoo.com 14:37:40 01/15/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.