Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Raspberry Pi 3 as USB audio streamer - some audiophile settings to try...

"And he seriously believes that he can prove everything,"

It would be a shame to try and read too much into any results, maybe I missed where the OP did that in this case.

"where professionals with measurement equipment worth ten thousands of $ fail."

If these tests are already being performed by more qualified individuals on more accurate gear and the results are being submitted somewhere into the public domain for public discussion similar to how the OP is doing these articles I would sure love to learn where this is going on so I could see it for myself.

My impression has been the guys with the good test equipment are either working for manufacturers and therefore paid to paint their gear in the best light and so therefore a questionable source of reliable comparisons OR work for the media and always too afraid of biting the hand that feeds them to truly pit one manufacturers gear against anothers in truly scientific shootout form.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Raspberry Pi 3 as USB audio streamer - some audiophile settings to try... - Ugly 22:06:28 01/11/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.