Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Abe Collins and Carcass93, you're both on vacation until 11/1/14.

Abe, you know the rules about referring to Carcass, so you're gone for the remainder of October, so have a nice Halloween.

Carcass, you posted some offensive, misogynistic song and you've been warned many times about stirring up the shit pot, so you're gone until November 1st, 2014, so enjoy you buddy Jaundiced Ear's company.

If either of you post in the three boards that I moderate, it's another month for each infraction.

You guys have been kicked out and warned multiple times and I'm getting tired of the baby sitting.

Time stamp starts now.

I'd normally tell you both to contact me via Email in order to discuss the matter, but you're pros at this and frankly I don't want to talk to either of you, so have fun.

To you others, that's Jaundiced, Abe and Carcass in the last week, start figuring out the message and the trends.

Chris

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Abe Collins and Carcass93, you're both on vacation until 11/1/14. - Chris Garrett 23:42:06 10/16/14 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.