Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Re: Another supremely satisfied Atma-Sphere customer/dealer...

One of the (many) reasons I purchased (own multiple) Atma-Sphere components and aspects that I especially love is thier inherent simplicity. Less to get in the way of the musical experience.

***Amazingly Simple and Simply Amazing***

Also the fact that the point to point connections and wiring in the amps (by nature) is not subject to any real form of obsolescence. My gear (the chassis, not of course tubes) will last forever! In addition to Ralph (the company), myself or select others, even a minimally competant tech can manage *basic life support*.

Yours too will be making music forever . . .

Another thing that I have noticed is that Atma-Sphere gear plays well with' others. Or (as example) it could not be more different than my Levinson pre-amp and amps, but they work fabulously when paired together. *I know, it looooks and seems weird to mention in the same sentence or for that matter the same system. It works well...

Lastly,
I have said this before, I bought/built an $$$ Levinson/Revel(Studio) based system. Was strongly considering M-60mkII for a smaller 2nd system. I had never heard one, then bought a pair (mostly on Ralphs' longstanding reputation). . . YES! Then an MP1 and MA1, this gear has literally change my listening/life.

We all own some of the very best gear or systems I have expereinced.

Move On, Rock On
Happy Listening Everyone!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Another supremely satisfied Atma-Sphere customer/dealer... - Mike Mount 16:17:49 10/28/04 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.