Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Read em and weep

"... the OMEGA MIKRO Power Cords ... and found them to be superb for use up to 900 watts continuous, 1800 watts peak, probably the best I have had in my system. Matter of fact, now use them on all of the most important equipment...Had seen and heard their loudspeaker wires years ago at Clark Johnsen's Listening Studio, where they were his primary cable, but had been afraid to use them as they were super thin..."

"Before I get into the superlatives, have to list a big problem with them. These cables are super-fragile, especially the Planar Ebony(Vlll). The foil is so thin (one can almost see through the Ebony) that even a small tug on the wire in the wrong direction will break it... Happily, Omega has a 30-day no questions asked return policy and will rebuild them for a very nominal charge in the first few months."

"So, were they worth the trouble? In a word, YES!! These are the best all around sound-wise interconnects I have ever hear(d)".

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.