Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Actually that's a bit inaccurate

That's sort of true to a certain extent, but actually it has to do with how controversial a product or idea is. The more controversial ideas oft get shuffled off to Isolation. But the real reason this place was set up initially, you know, back in the good old days in 2005 was because the Intelligent Chip debate, initiated by your humble scribe, chief shill for the chip, had run it's course on General Asylum after a good 9 month run 24/7 and the powers that be decided to create a, uh, place where all the crazy people could congregate. That left General Asylum for all the usual boring garbage noone really cares about. Lol. So, I know what you're thinking, what's so controversial about the Intelligent Chip, or for that matter about ANYTHING? That's kind of what I'd like to know about. Yes, these things are controversial I suppose if you're talking to a bunch of country bumpkins in Egypt, Alabama that never made it past eighth grade. Lol

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.