Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Au Contraire

I did read the article and I did read the original post on the Belt website.

Where there is discrepancy is by your very own writing where you state that the seal is necessary of the NASA freezer. That, in light that the seal is not even mentioned in your PWB letter, obviously points to major discrepancies in your own accounts. Now to promote a NASA experiment(!) and not to mention such factors would be criminal for a bona fide scientist, but yet you make changes to conditions for experimentation.

In earlier postings you claim a friend's cell phone miraculous cleared up in terms of reception when you placed his photo in a freezer and that from a noticeable distance. That has not been proved by a wide range of participants has it? It should be very easy to verify as many phones have indicators for signal strength and there are millions of users.

You claim increases in sound quality but you do not define the nature f the increase in sound quality to be expected. An increases in quality may be simply due to increased attention. As I state a ludicrously simple experiment would be to have you send your photos to a third party who will simply place your photos in and out his freezer over a month and then you keep a log of when you hear an increase in "sound quality" in your system. Comparing your log with the third party should show overlaps in the tested time frames.

As for your explanations: read Dawkin's Unweaving the Rainbow, and Sagan's The Demon Haunted World. You make up explanations for which there are no proofs; you drop names, as you accuse me of doing, but there is absolutely no substance to your claims at all. (C'mon, Einstein!: yeah his theory involves the inconstancy of time but to make major changes would involve such large masses that the nearby presence of a black hole would be of far greater consequence than the effects of time, at least given our current technology).

Now on this forum and others, you have proclaimed yourself to be a "THEORETICAL PHYSICIST". Let's see some real theory. Lets see some real third party uninvolved observer proof in a controlled environment.

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.