Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

For claiming

to be a theoretical physicist, the first thing that has to penetrate through your questionable mental circuit is to first prove through third party observation that the effect actually works here on Earth. You have no proof, and certainly have not actually proved that it has any particularly demonstrable effect ( predictable in advance).

A simple experiment on the planet would be to send your photos to someone outside your city and have that person place the photos in his freezer at various times and for you to keep a log of when you detect a change in sound for the better. Obviously, there will be times when you may not be listening, but then whenever you do detect an improvement it should correspond almost 100% with the times when that person has your photos in the freezer.

Lets see confirming evidence that there is an effect first. Someone could just as easily claim the effect is due to UFO's.....What you are proposing is a totally unscientific nor rational experiment when the effect is not even proven ( I tried it and couldn't hear any difference whatsoever).

Stu

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.