Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

C'mon now,......

You claim to be a theoretical physicist. Yet You propose NASA experiments which make no sense at all. You propose an experiment for which there is NO independent third party verification here on the planet, just anecdotal evidence at the very best.

Where is the theory, Mr. theoretical physicist? It is most convenient to give yourself "airs" and then bail out whenever the questioning becomes just moderately difficult. By your very own words and statements, it is obvious that you have done very little real thinking on the subject, but yet you want to stir up controversy just to keep your name in the limelight.

At least when I propose a tweak, I give the best educated explanation I can forward. I also give a much more detailed explanation of what I hear and why that may possibly be so.

But I guess Einstein was a skeptic and his theory was actually argued about, At least until Eddington showed one aspect of the theory to be true. Now if no theory is advanced, there can be no proof ever, is there? That way you can make any statement you want, no matter how ludicrous, and be Scott free in terms of creating a proof of any sorts.

Just more BS from a B.S., I guess....

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.