Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Well, Mr. "THEORETICAL PHYSICIST"

Seems to me if you were truly a theoretical physicist, you would be at least a bit more familiar with the works of those people. Apparently you are not, so therefore it would be impossible for me to give an explanation in the length of most posts on AA. For things like quantum theory or, at least facets of it, the explanations are rather long and involved.

I see no attempt on your part to do further investigation. Zero, nada.... In fact you rather ridiculed my suggestion that you investigate the works of Carl Jung. Wolfgang Pauli's exclusion principle, which is a fundamental part of the overall quantum theory, uses the energy states to explain certain subatomic groupings which have ramifications on a much larger scale. He uses a lot of math to show that. But then why am I having to state what should be obvious to a "theoretical physicist".

The definitions are readily available on Google as I have been saying. You want an explanation, but I haven't even ever eaten any Good and Plenties candy so I can not forward any explanation. Unlike you, who will state opinions of a book based on a second hand review, I will not really speculate unless I have personal experience. You, yourself, have stated no one has even verified your observation. You offer no statistical evidence, no verification of the observation, no clinical trials, so why should the casual Iso reader even bother to speculate?

LOL! and you claim to be a "rocket scientist"?

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.