Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

My recommendation

Sorry, but you are confused. I never referred to myself as a "rocket scientist," you did, and each time it's in the same smirky, conceited manner. Although my education is in theoretical propulsion and theoretical physics, I don't think it's necessarily relevant to most audio discussions, though sometimes it is. Furthermore, I have not suggested I knew more than anyone else although, truth be told, I suspect I do know more than you in quite a few areas and, as I said, I can certainly understand your frustration and inferiority complex.. You, on the other hand, seem determined to portray yourself as some sort of Know it All, even in areas you obviously lack the experience or the education. My recommendation -- stay in school.

But I digress. With all your yammering you have failed to show how your "Known Physics" references in any way solve the riddle of the Good and Plenty clustering. In fact, you can't even cite references.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.