Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

LOL!

It was you, Mr Kait, who wrote to say that YOU were a rocket scientist and therefore knew more than anyone else. I am not ashamed of my background, nor of my education, which includes a BA in history although I basically finished my premed prerequisites (just needed inorganic chem), as well as a minor in sociology, and some 35 credits in applied music. But since you insinuated that you knew more than anyone else because you were a "rocket scientist", I enjoy watching you desperately searching for any explanation and apparently not even bothering to do even the most basic of research from the clues I left you.

Paul Kammerer defined seriality as " a recurrence of the same or similar things or events in time..." (Wikipedia). Jung was deeply interested in the same and actually kept a diary of events which which had relatively "amazing" coincidences. When Wolfgang Pauli was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and sought help from Jung, they both discovered their mutual interest in these coincidental events. Both wrote about it, as did Paul Kammerer. A simple google search would have turned all all of this. A similar google search on literature written about the terms would have also turned up quite a few articles written about it.

The "coincidental" groupings have a place in Pauli's quantum theory of exclusion, where he actually explains certain groupings on the quantum level for certain subatomic particles. But why the hell should I have to point this out to a "rocket" scientist?

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.