Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: In the very beginning

I have used the RR77 for a period of 2 year now with most excellent results, i also feel results only limited to the room it is sitting on, so I got another one for my bedroom which I must confess it feels slightly different and to confirm tat I switched units to see if they had different results and they did, so it is confirmed.

The effect of both is very well felt and real but it is if I cna compare it with something like using a very nice silver interconnect and a very nice copper interconnect if you know what I mean . . .

The effect is nothing short of amazing I couldn't believe my ears, in my office i have a very nice tube system, for the bedroom system I have a hybrid integrated amp, and some nice Kimber silver cables, that sounds with a lot more detail and slam, also more pristine and airy top end. the best part comes for the video display, to the point where i had to readjust contrast, color saturation (had to back both down a bit) and also sharpness must come down quite a bit also.
After all this I don't think the effect is in the physical room I do believe the effect is in the way electronics interact and noise floors and to cut hash and noise, also because of the way my body feels and possible benefits a ta physiological level that are felt when this unit is on in the room, I conclude that though very curious how this work nevertheless it works very well indeed.

I have extended the invitation to borrow one of my Schumann generators for a little while and see if he develops an opinion since he is pretty much a skeptic the way I used to be; before trying these.
i understand there are snake oil salesman out there, people who like for you to believe they can change the acoustics forever with a secret tweak they can effect though a phone call, LOL!! some people are really ridiculous but sad for the people that buy into that nonsense stuff .. . I'm certainly not one of them. just keep your money invest in a live concert of your favorite music . .

I hope this helps a little, Enjoy your music

G.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: In the very beginning - Gonzalo 09:50:37 05/19/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.