Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Is it having an affect on you personally, or your audio system?

>>> "I have been the last person who would ever think that an electronic product that was not connected to my system in any way could make improvements in the sound – let alone substantial improvements. I now stand corrected.

The immediate first impression is that the whole system has been given a shot of testosterone. Sound is more powerful (without being louder) with greater extension at both extremes and a greater sense of "ease". Bass sounds better defined, deeper more tuneful and more powerful. Rhythmic drive also seems improved as witnessed by more persistent tapping of the ol' feet.

Some have suggested that, perhaps, the presence of the 7.83Hz resonance assists the air in the listening room in conveying the music in a more pure fashion. (I do wish I had a better lexicon with which to describe what I hear). Others suggest that it's the listener that's being affected. Damned if I know." <<<

Kavakidd, can I ask you to do the same thing as I am asking Norm to do ? i.e.

Now you have had the experience of trying different things and being able to 'hear' so much more information, can I ask you to pause now, and to sit and think ?

Where has this additional information come from ? Where has it been all this time ?

What has had an effect on what ? Where ? How ?

Regards,
May Belt.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.