Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

aut concilio aut ense

CLARK WROTE:

"The reason I tell him to "read the book" is because he claims to own it -- EXCEPT...he appears not to have ever read it. Why otherwise complain that I refuse to enumerate recordings that are in or out of polarity (relatively) when I did just that, so long ago and at his fingertips?
I am astonished at such dense bullheadedness, accompanied by rude attitude.
By the way, I have *never* stopped advising people to read the book!"

STU RESPONDED:

"I don''t believe the subject of Japanese alternating polarity tracks
were covered. Come to think of it, I don't recall any CD's being listed.

Nice to see you still shilling. If nothing else you are fairly consistent. How many more copies do you have sell before you come out with a revised edition? It would give us a time frame of how long we have to wait. It's been 20 years, maybe you could write an addendum and sell the two together instead of waiting to sell out your original.

Stu"

STU WROTE (EARLIER):

"The way things have been getting recently, frankly, disgusts and offends my thinking. While I certainly appreciate the civility you and May have extended towards me, others have disintegrated into diatribes I really abhor. The fact that they were not always aimed at me still upsets my sensibilities. We all can disagree but still do so in a civilized manner."

....Well, I tried. Good luck with your polarity issues.

"silence tells me secretly, everything..."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.