Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Poser, showing his reflective, thoughtful side....

Poser posits:

Tweaker (posting on a "hard-core tweakers" forum, after his type have been rejected from all OTHER audio forums, including the Tweak Forum, for bothering the skeptics): I heard this thing improve my sound today.

Skeptic (trolling the hard core tweaker's forum): No you didn't.

Tweaker: Yes I did!

Skeptic: No you didn't!

The problem with this little charade, Poser, is that's not how I see it or call it. The Tweaker can hear *whatever* he like to hear, doesn't bother me one bit. I don't try to tell them what *they* hear. I do, however, tell them what I hear - or don't hear as the case may be.

And *that* is what causes you to go ballistic. It bothers you to no end that I do not hear what you claim I MUST hear. Sorry, dude, I calls 'em as I hears 'em. Get over it.

"If rlw or other tweak-bashing trolls don't wish to believe me then fine, don't believe me. But STFU already, with your autosuggestion mantra."

And there you have it, folks - Poser's having a fit and wants me to STFU. Not gonna happen, homes. Get over it.

"You're not gonna save my soul in the name of pseudoscience with your tired old arguments, you're just gonna make an ass out of yourself and an enemy out of me."

Pseudoscience? You're the one slinging the pseudoscience about. Jars of rocks, hand creme on CDs, strips of colored aluminum foil, and on and on. It really is *quite* amusing.

And as for making an enemy out of you - like I care. You really wanna make this up close and personal? You already have my name - Richard L. Wainwright. Now make the giant, manly leap and show up on my doorstep (Google me, I'm there) while runnin' yer big mouth - I guarantee you won't like the outcome of that encounter, little man.

"Anyways, my problem with rlw (so far), isn't his bible-thumping tweak-bashing preaching, it's his lying and deceit about tweak tests he never performed"

Well, there you go again, spouting off. I simply post that I do not hear the effects of these tweaks and he has a fit. Calm down, Poser, you're gonna bust a blood vessel and then you'll die and we'll all feel real bad about it. Heh, heh.

"The "self-serving scam" is coming from rlw, and other pseudo-objectivist bible thumpers of his ilk. Whether or not rlw is making money off his agenda doesn't mean his preaching isn't a self-serving scam."

Oh yeah, I'm profiting *immensely* from these exchanges. I expect to retire sometime soon from the bucks I'm banking on this. If you promise to calm down a bit, I might even have you aboard my yacht, we'll party on the Mediterranean, dude!! No, you may not bring your jar of rocks or colored foils, I gotta draw the line *somewhere*.

"Whenever I question these fools, I inevitably end up finding out that they don't even have a fraction of the experience doing critical listening tests on tweaks that I do"

Folks, I give you Poser Roarer, the most experienced Audiophile on these here fora. And he don't cotton to others laughing about that so-called "experience", no sir.

>>I hope he keeps up the skeptical point of view as part of the discussion. <<

"I hope the troll keeps it on another forum. Otherwise, I'm gonna do my part and kick his can, wherever I see fit."

Bring it, little man...

-RW-

Edits: 07/30/07

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.