Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Sorry, May, the record speaks for itself...

>>> "And Posy *most certainly* claimed it was my "attitude" that kept me from hearing the effect. So which one of you is correct? It can't be both, you have diametrically opposed viewpoints." <<<

I still think you are being argumentative. I think that both interpretations of the word 'attitude' can be correct - within the context it is being written. But I get the impression that you don't want to see both interpretations.

My interpretation of the word 'attitude' was that you don't have to be a believer to hear our devices work. But, as I explained with my example of going to the opera if you have a dismissive, negative attitude when you go to the opera (for whatever reason), then that 'attitude' can be a factor in preventing you enjoying the experience.

The reason why I enlarged on my previous answer is that I do not wish any sentence of mine to be used as a 'tool' - a 'stick with which to beat someone else'. So, I always try to make myself clear (and unambigious).
Regards,
May Belt.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Sorry, May, the record speaks for itself... - May Belt 08:42:03 07/27/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.