Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Awww, whatsamatter, jr.? Did they kick you out of the PR Fan Club for attacking the less obsessive trolls?

How nice of you to deliberately follow me on to this forum and without provocation from anyone, add your usual stupid ad hominem attacks to an ongoing audio discussion that I and others were in the middle of. So why are you -still- sniffing around my butt, little fanboy? And this is after how many times you said you were "ignoring me", jr. troll? LOL! With all this stalking and inane trolling you're doing, it's hard to tell who you're more obsessed with, Clark or myself. But I do know that when either of us makes a joke that's too subtle for you, you confirm and reaffirm your general level of stupidity by completely missing it, and taking what is said seriously, and on face value. I'm sorry you don't understand what a nitwit you are jr., but that's what makes you funny. Of course, a lack of any refined sense of humour is a kind of hallmark of pseudo-objectivist skeptics of your persuasion. Seems your kind are all too slow to get anything you're not bashed over the head with, ie. you'll laugh at dirty limericks, all right. So then, since you've crashed the party looking like your usual drunken self, this should make a bitter old sod like you a bit happier... tell me if you've heard this one, "SF Tech"....

There once was a troll from San Fran
Obsessed with a much wiser man
He thought himself clever
Although he was never
'Cos he kept his head in his can

Now if I'm cj's "cabin boy" according to you, then by your bitter obsession with me and the desire to scratch and claw your way to the top of the Posy Rorer Addicts Club, it's clear that you're mine. So go fetch me the sun tan butter cabin boy, and be quick about it. I got a surprise waiting for you in my cabana....

"silence tells me secretly, everything..."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.