Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

You presume, of course,...

...that a change is heard.

"It is when you do exactly the same thing - destaticizing or demagnetising PASSIVE CDs, LPs, audio tapes, video tapes, pick up cartridges, even (as has been suggested) audio cables - just present in the listening room - and gain exactly similar improvements in the sound - whilst playing another CD or LP or audio tape - that you have to ask "Just how is the sound being affected ?"

Well, if one does not hear a difference the first time (when the original CD was treated), and then does not hear a difference the second time (when a PASSIVE CD is treated) I suppose one could say that the treatment had no effect whatsoever, correct?

Or do you have to have a certain "attitude" in order to hear a difference? Surely, if the treatment has an effect that is clearly audible - as many of the Inmates have claimed, one's "attitude" should have no bearing on whether they hear an effect or not.

If one's "attitude" *does* have an effect, then you should be able to elucidate what the attitude must be and share that with us so that we can then proceed with an "attitude adjustment" in order to hear the effect.

I'll wait while you collect your thoughts...

-RW-

That is when you will be 'knocked back on your heels'. That is when you have to begin to question everything !!

So, Clark, I ask you "What is your explanation for the sound being improved when you destat or demagnetise PASSIVE things in the room ? How are you going to explain how the audio signal, or the audio information stored on the (playing disc), or the acoustic air pressure waves in the room are affected. ?"

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.