Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: So... Styrofoam bad, Felt good!

To be honest, I don't know what I am, perhaps interested but not sincere... Clearly I'm interested enough to read posts about it and thus appreciate your input which has raised some questions, to wit:

More than four adversity ratings would be helpful, I suppose Zbeads and magnets have a high perm in common and batteries and bleach are both high conductivity liquids. Not a large enough sample to conclude much.

"Place a small piece of PVC on a compact disk (outside of a cd player), and then compare with a small piece of polycarbonate". Wouldn't the relatively large polycarbonate mass of the CD dominate the influence of the chip of material placed upon it and throw off the test. Why not just put the stuff directly on the player?

Thanks for suggesting their site, I'll look for a list of beneficial stuff.

Now, the most interesting question: Why not the car? If the car is special, how far does it need to be driven to be OK?

Finally, you say: "Odd good, even bad. Except in cases where it's odd bad, even good." So, does that mean it's not a reliable principle?

Rick

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.