Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

clark- for cryin out loud.

defamation of character? where? silliness in the name of science? where? to ask 'put your money where your mouth is' is hardly a new concept! and even nikola tesla, who i greatly admire, would do that, at very least.

i never said 'clark is nuts'. i merely said-- explain it, and i'll listen- to see if it seems plausible. that website is USELESS to assuage the OBVIOUSLY significant amount of questions as to its efficacy. if this weren't so obvious-- there wouldn't BE mocking comments by the score on this board. bad marketing move for ANY company with really 'out there' claims. there's not even NAMES on the testimonials. and they're all within 1 month. this, a tested technology doesn't make. want to buy an edsel? clark-- if you think this is derision worthy of litigation-- talk to romy the cat. this is, pure and simple, a very fringe product.

the notion of being a 'primitive people' is nonsensical, and unnecessary to even address.

what will transmit quanta? haven't a clue. a telephone? possibly- but how, i haven't a clue. inform me, please. if it is so simple to direct such quanta, then why is it such an issue within the study of quantum mechanics to predict the placement of such? and this inventor seems to've found a way to direct them via phone lines? THAT is A LOT to suspend disbelief over for ANYONE, not only scientists. can you not see this?

and why precisely WOULD I NOT be 'privileged' to be offered even the scantest bit of explanation why some 'tweak' will do anything to my audio gear, if i'm being offered a service that i will pay for? am i supposed to let you come in my house to clean my carpets with the 'new technology' of hydrochloric acid, and then wonder why they fell apart? sure, they're clean.. they disintegrated. no-- i if i ASK, if i'm paying for it like a responsible adult, an explanation of non-proprietary nature can and SHOULD be given. not some non-explanation e.g.-

'gee whiz, mr. man, my stereo sure sounds wham-o!'
-antarctica

that looks remarkably like the testimonials on the site. who knows- maybe i wrote them? do you know? do you work for this company? did you write one or all of them? these are equally absurd questions to 'gee, WHY don't you believe it?', and also a 'matter of *belief*'. clark, i'm not nuts NOR even antagonistic to tweaks. i do hear the bullshit detector going off when something pricy that has NOTHING explaining itself, nothing at all, is offered. maybe it DOES work-- but i don't personally happen to buy the method of sales.

frankly, your knee jerk reaction to skepticism of a 'technology' that has NO explanation whatsoever exposed for scrutiny, is very odd, and reeks of some orthodoxy divorced from any reality i currently live in. i'm not a freakin hyper-scientific method, anti-believer in tweaks and the possibility of inexplicable phenomenon. i'm a damn organic farmer, a carpenter, and a tube audio listener- found therein that lot is a significant amount of good sense, mixed with 'magic', AND a firm belief in DOING without pissing money away. pardon my lack of suspended disbelief, but you haven't convinced in the least, nor has the peddler of this telephonic change.

your remark about being ' a child deprived of a toy' is just baiting. sorry.. no bites. answer: no shred of explanation, no money. this isn't madness on my part, and anyone would acknowledge that the only symptom of a person blindly buying, tweaks, gear, cables, cars, etc.-- is excess expendable income and a hand full of straws.

clark- believe as you will about this. if quantum mechanics'll fix my stereo, killer. i'm game- what a cool use of physics. psyched if it makes my listening 3d as if i'm there. my issue ISN'T with quantum mechanics, you, or anybody else. my issue is with the fact that there isn't CRAP to explain it, and if i'm too STUPID to understand, so be it. that's the endlessly reiterated arrogance of the 'high end'.. and they can keep it, if it'd transform my system or not.

nuf said.
d

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.