Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Test of Once-Removed Theory

Now I understand why you said you would be placing the DIY "magic brick" directly on top of the transformer.

Aside from your desire to make a DIY "magic brick", how many feet does your amplifier sit on ? Four ? I also notice from your photograph that there is a (TV?) stand behind the amplifier - with four feet !!
Now, experiment with the (peculiar) odd and even rule. If your amplifier has four feet, place a plain piece of paper under ONE (only ONE)of the four feet. Listen for a short period of time, then remove the piece of paper. I think when you remove the paper, you will find that you can no longer listen with the same pleasure !!
Carrying on with the experiments place a plain piece of paper under ONE of the four feet of the TV stand, also under ONE of any other four feet of equipment !! Listen for a short time, then remove any one of the pieces of paper ! You will be surprised at the deterioration in the sound !

Nothing to do with vibrations, nothing to do with magnetism, nothing to do with 'something affecting the audio signal', but something to do with how the human being is reacting to their environment !!!!!!!
Regards,
May Belt.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Test of Once-Removed Theory - May Belt 14:32:48 06/29/07 (3)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.