Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

"Perhaps a little more explanation of this magical technology is due." Hmm...

To primitive peoples all technology appears "magical".

"But that DOES NOT infer that i will believe that a telephone is somehow going to transmit quanta." Then what DO you believe will transmit quanta (since you've reduced this to a matter of *belief*)? Just askin'!

"But this one's got a LOT of fleshing out to do before i throw 3 twenties into the void for a 20 second phone call." You've got a money-back guarantee and still you have problems? Geez Luiz.

"But not subatomic particles that will 'align' my audio system magically through the phone line." "Magic" -- that word again. A lot of "buts" in there too, we see.

"If you understand it, don't argue-- spill it. how's it work, and why?" And you are qualified to receive this intelligence, why, exactly? Are you a patent attorney? Remind me, we signed a non-disclosure agreement? Your demands, sir, are those of a child deprived of his toy for what the parents see as a very good reason.

"Otherwise- 'til that is put forward, by you, or anyone-- it's still a steaming pile of con-artist scheme... a great seam to mine by the p.t. barnums of the audio world." Speaking of attorneys -- you'll be hearing from mine. The crimes? Defamation of character, and silliness in the name of science.

clark

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.