Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: I'm Still Skeptical These Days Tom

Hi Tom,

You know I have great respect for you and I hope I didn't come off as being angry by what you said. As you noticed and mentioned I continue to question how and why things occur in audio. I don't do this to be able to argue/debate/discuss with others who disagree with my audio POV, but rather this is a means to enable me to have the best, most realistic presentation of music I can afford in my home. Unfortunately I've had to endure a fair share of verbal badgering by some of the more lunatic fringe in the objectivist camp, who apparently don't approve of my methods or conclusions as a result of this.

This new tweak Geoff is selling is so difficult for me to understand how it works and seems so far fetched that when I first read it I honestly thought someone was making fun of Geoff by creating a bogus AD on Audiogon. As I stated in the original post I don't think my disbelief or my inability to comprehend how a device works entitles me to question Geoff's integrity. However I am more than a bit surprised that Geoff will not or can not provide an explanation of how something he sell works! My personal belief is as a dealer or manufacturer you should be both able and willing to provide an explanation of how something they sell works. I'm quite disappointed Geoff hasn't done so up till now.

For you Tom I wish you continued success.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: I'm Still Skeptical These Days Tom - thetubeguy1954 05:46:40 06/29/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.